A free Mac Lipstick?!

So, as many of you will already know, Mac have their Back2Mac scheme. Now if you're currently thinking to yourself... What's a 'Back2Mac'? Let me explain, because it's an easy way to get a free Mac lippy, or two.

Back2Mac is Mac's recycling scheme, where you can bring any 6 empty or unwanted, primary Mac tubes or pots, into your local store and in return you get to pick any lipstick you want from their permanent range (excluding Limited Editions, Pro Longwear's & Viva Glam's)

A good way to tell if you're unsure of what you can bring back, just look on the box your product comes in, at the top lid type thingy, it will actually say Back2Mac printed and that's just an easy way to know if you're unsure what qualifies.. but it's pretty much everything apart from pencils!


When I do it, i tend to build up and build up my empties and i'll end up with a bag or a box full of empty products until it's like a graveyard full of Mac tubes and i'll have a little list on my phone of all the lipsticks I've seen over the months and I do tend on going for the more 'quirky' shades for my kit, because the usual suspects like Faux, Velvet Teddy and Patisserie are my most used colours for myself and the ones I'll repurchase most.


Look out for the little print on your old boxes!
If you don't like near to a store, Mac do allow you to do it online now.. just check out this link and follow the instructions! https://www.maccosmetics.com/giving_back/back_to_mac.tmpl#

Hope you enjoy and learnt something new and if you do get a freebee.. please let me know which one on Twitter or Instagram!

Jack x

makeupbyjack

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

MakeupByJack©. Powered by Blogger.