Foundation Menu: DiorSkin Forever, the new and improved?



So on the 20th of January the updated Forever was released and I was lucky enough to get a sample of the foundation 2 weeks before it was launched. After trying it after one day I knew I was going to have to buy the bottle.

I wasn't such a fan of the last formula, I found it far too matte, and kinda drying. This new one is lovely, the application is the thing I love most about it. It glides onto the skin like silk and leaves the most beautiful, demi-matte finish. It still leaves a really nice, natural shine but not too oily. I would say this foundation is going to be my go to for the summer months coming up because of the new Shine Control formula they've added to it. I've also found that because of the Shine Control, I don't need to touch up for at least 6 hours of wear.



If an *almost* matte foundation isn't for you, I would still reccomend this one because it's very easy to alter the finish by adding a liquid highlighter, setting spray or a dewy mist. I mixed a half pump of Becca Shimmering Skin Perfection in Pearl and once I'd finished, a few spritz of Fix+ and the finish was gorgeous.



The foundation itself is £33, and comes with a great shade range of 17 colours. The packaging is a gorgeous, obviously. A heavy, frosted glass bottle with a pump which is great for hygiene reasons and for controlling the amount you want, but I do think it's a tabletop bottle, due to the weight.



The shade I went with was 012, Porcelain. I normally wear a Mac NW13, but with the Dior I do wish I had of went with 011 because I find this one slightly too pink, but I can make it work.

Just a quick post today, but if you've any other foundations you'd like me to try out please let me know! Hope you all have a lovely week,

Jack x

makeupbyjack

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MakeupByJack©. Powered by Blogger.