TOP 3 MOISTURISERS



I can hardly do a post on my Top Three Cleansers and not let you all know my Top Three Moisturisers. I love moisturisers. I think that they make such a difference in your skin, whether it's for anti ageing, for repairing or just to give you a glow under your makeup, when it comes to creams I definitely think the more expensive it is the better it can make you look, and feel.

Sarah Chapman Dynamic Defence 


This moisturiser is made to specifically target the skin's ageing concerns, it's packed with vitamins A & C, omega rich oils and a broad spectrum SPF15. I love to use this in the morning time after I've cleansed and I find that after I apply it, it gives a very natural, radiant look to the skin without looking oily or greasy. Throughout the day it'll keep that glow, even through makeup. The best benefit this product has is that over time of continual use, you will notice that it'll help lighten dark pigmentation problems and repair the over all surface and texture of the skin.


The product itself is dispensed from a pump at the top of the bottle, I think that 2 pumps is enough for the face and neck. It's quite a thick cream, with a really fresh floral scent. The smell is so authentic it actually reminds me of a bunch of flowers, but that would also be because of the Iris, Jasmine and Rose extracts. A 40ml bottle will cost you £44 and should last up to two months. Available from Space NK and Sarah Chapman online. 

Clinique Dramatically Different Lotion


The first moisturiser I ever bought. And 8 years later, I still love it. It's just so good that if you haven't tried this I do advise you take a trip to a Clinique counter and get a sample. Everyone needs an all round basic moisturiser that isn't full of crap and fancy ingredients, this one is mine. It's nice to take a break from expensive creams that are loaded with SPF, oils and extracts every once in a while and I'll always go back to DDML. In a nutshell, it's lightweight, it keeps the skin feeling hydrated all day long without looking greasy, and it's also a brilliant foundation primer due to the glycerin. 


It has no scent, so it's perfect for people with sensitive skin. It does sink into the skin very quickly, which is great for on the go, and let's face it when are we not all on the go. You can get a 125ml pump bottle for £30, which can to last up to 6 months. A fun fact is that one of these moisturisers sells every 4.87 so there's a reason it's the worlds No.1 selling premium moisturiser! I'm not going to ramble on anymore, I've done enough of it with it comes to this product. 

Emma Hardie AM/PM Treatment Moisturiser 


This product is loaded with all natural plant, flower, fruit and vegetable extracts. It gives the most amazing feeling to the skin after you use it. I only use this at night time when my skin is acting up. I'll apply this if I have a few new breakouts and by the time I wake up, they're almost gone. It's magical. I don't use it too often because I don't want my skin getting use to it, so it only comes out three or four times a month. This product works wonders when used in conjunction with Emma's Cleanser, which is also a massive favourite of mine!

 

The consistency of the product is definitely like no other, the only way I can describe it, is that it's almost elastic? It has a tacky, dough like feeling when you first take some out of the jar, but once you rub it in, it melts down and makes my skin feel so subtle and soft. A 50ml tub will set you back £38, which I think is 100% worth it, considering how little you need and how long it lasts. So if you're after a new night, or day cream (which can be used for too) I reccomend you take a trip to Space NK and treat yourself. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and if you've any moisturiser recommendations, please drop me a comment below and I'd love to check it out! 

Jack x

makeupbyjack

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MakeupByJack©. Powered by Blogger.