Clinique 'Chubby In The Nude' Foundation



This is quite an exciting one today, the newest launch from Clinique and another spin off from the Chubby line, the In The Nude foundation. A twist up foundation that has a sheer finish almost like a tinted moisturiser feel to the skin.
Compared to most foundation sticks today, they all have a full coverage and a heavy feel to them, I find most of them are greasy on the skin, but I like this one because it's a drier formula so theres no need to powder, which is great because it doesn't feel or look cakey.

The left foundation is twisted to the top.
I've heard a few different reports back about this foundation and there are definitely some cons, the biggest one being is that there isn't enough shades in the range which I have to agree with. At the moment there are 10 shades, with more of a yellow undertone to it, but knowing Clinique I'm almost sure they will add to the shade range. Another thing to look out for is the amount you get, 10g for £23. When compared to something like Makeup Forevers HD stick, you get 45g for £29. But in saying that, I do actually prefer the Clinique one, but it's good to keep in mind. 


The finish of the foundation is actually quite unusual but that'll be because of the dryness to the formula, but don't let the word dryness but you off though, the finish is a Demi Matte, which means it's not completely 'flat matte', it has a very light glow to it which is exactly what we want. As you can tell from the really awkwardly angled photo below, the finish and the blend of the product is lovely. 
The Buff Brush is £28 and I will say it's slowly becoming my new favourite foundation and cream product brush, it's lovely and so soft!


I've heard a few different bloggers say that they found it quite hard to blend, I used it first with a damp Beauty Blender, and then I used the gorgeous Buff Brush that came with it and I had no problem with it blending. I did find that the Beauty Blender gave me a more sheer finish due to it being actually pushed into the skin, where as the brush gave more of a medium finish. I guess that's all down to preference, but if you do purchase this for sure play around with the different tools you use to find what suits you best!

I would reccomend this product to someone who doesn't need a full coverage, someone who has good skin, doesn't like the feeling of makeup and has a oily/normal skin. If you want to try this and have dry skin, a heavier moisturiser underneath would be recommended.

Hope you enjoyed this post, and that I've helped you out if you been seeing this advertised and wondering what it was!
Jack x

















makeupbyjack

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MakeupByJack©. Powered by Blogger.