Problems With Creasy Concealer? Keep on readin'

Having problems with creasing?! Here's my routine on how I help prevent itI was always so self conscious about my under eyes and if they had creased half way through the day, so I did some research & a lot of testing and here's how I do it..I make sure I use a really moisturising eye cream, I love the Bobbi Brown one because it's really heavy and helps keep the under eyes hydrated which will help throughout the day! Make sure you don't bring your foundation up under your eyes, it's unnecessary and will most likely make your under eyes crease even before you put concealer on because you'll be layering even more product on top, and the more product, the higher chance of creasing! 


For concealer I like using Real Techniques detailer brush for laying it down and either Mac a 217 or 224 to buff it out (as you can see mine are dirty, I'm well aware). My preferred concealers are either Rimmel Wake Me Up because it's so light & really brightening, Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer again, just like the eye cream, it's thick but easy to blend with loads of coverage and Mac Pro Longwear, I use the smallest amount of NW20 everyday because it has a peachy tone to it which helps counteract the blueness under my eyes & then if I don't use one of the others I'll use PLW again, I've NC15+NW15 both great if you're super pale, it's just a brilliant concealer, I couldn't not mention it, it's so thin yet has a crazy amount of coverage, so it doubles up on spots or imperfections, if you haven't tried this, what's wrong with you?! It also has some fancy 'Anti Crease Technology' which i guess really will help! 
Another concealer i really love it the Clarins Instant Concealer, again it's really brightening and will help reflect those dark tones under the eyes! 

How to know when I really love a product: I will have multiple open & hidden back ups!


And lastly, the most important step is to set what you've put down, I really think using the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge damp is incredible, it pushes the powder down so it really locks the creamy products in place, my preferred powders are either Mac's Prep&Prime translucent powder because you're not adding more coverage, or the Kevyn Aucoin 103 Peach powder, because it's really finely milled and really brightening, so it'll help lift the blue tones! 

A well loved Kevyn Aucoin 103 Peach Powder!



I'm so sorry for how long this is, just gotta spread the word of the anti crease! Jack x 

makeupbyjack

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MakeupByJack©. Powered by Blogger.