Foundation Menu: bareMinerals Blemish Remedy Foundation


So this landed on my desk a few days ago and i was instantly dying to dry it out! Its the new bareMinerals Blemish Remedy Mineral Foundation & Seamless Buffing brush! The pair are out at the end of this month (September 2015) and retail at £26 for the foundation and £24 for the brush! Available in 12 shades, with medium to full, buildable coverage! it claims to help fight acne and cover it, its weightless and helps reduce the appearance of imperfections and pores whilst hydrating and controlling the oils on the skin! 




So its now been a few days and i was surprisingly impressed. I was sceptical to try it because I'm so used to the traditional way of applying a liquid foundation and i was unsure if i would like it. When i first put it on my initial thought was that i wouldn't like it because i felt like i was just rubbing a flat powder into my skin and it wasn't going to give me coverage, i was wrong. This photo is my before and after, its not edited and there’s no filter. I did put Nars Radiant Creamy concealer under my eyes because i wouldn't want to put the powder there because i’m usually so creasy. I really liked the foundation, it does claim that over a period of time it'll help clear acne, so id be interested to see after a few weeks of use, if there's any change & i will get back to you on that! if you want to know more details about the foundation or brush. If you'd like to know more about this product, don't hesitate to ask! 


Jack x

makeupbyjack

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MakeupByJack©. Powered by Blogger.