Clinique Sonic Brush aka Life Changer!

The Skin Changer.


This lil device I nicknamed my 'Life changer' because it is my absolute holy grail product or 'device' if you will, ever. 

I got mine for Christmas (around 9 months ago) and my skin has changed dramatically since then and I couldn't be anymore happy with it. The brush is so gentle yet so effective.

When I first used it I didn't like it because it made my skin worse, right up until almost a month of continuous use, but I understood why it was doing that.. it was pushing all the dirt out of my skin that was causing my breakouts then once all that was gone, that's when I started to see the difference. 
It's cleared up spots, little bumps, dryness and has helped balance my skins natural oils. I went from being on the slightly more oily side with daily breakouts to clearer, normal-ish skin, I do still get the occasional little bump or spot. 

Even on the days when I'm lazy and don't use it or if I forget to charge it and miss a day of using it, my skin immediately will start getting a few bumps or tiny spots, so I make sure that it's always fully charged... a full 24hr charge will last up to 3 months. 

At the moment, I use 30 seconds on my face and 30 seconds on my neck, it automatically cuts off after the 30 seconds because that's the recommended time, which is handy. I use the corresponding 'Foaming Sonic Facial Soap' but honestly you don't need that, just whatever works for you. I have used it with cleansing oils, balms, soaps and liquids from all sorts of different brands, highend and lowend and they all work brilliantly with it. 

Clinique also recommend that you change the head every 3 months, and the replacements are £20, I've had mine nearly a year and I have changed mine once, as long as you look after it and clean the head with boiling hot water before and after use, it should last at least 6 months, but for hygiene reasons, it is important to change it at some stage. Clinique also send little reminder emails of when you need replacements and roughly when you need a charge, which is super handy and nice touch. 
The brush itself is £79 which I initially though was crazy, but I honestly don't mind because it really, really does work for me. £79 isn't a lot of money when you're getting the results of clean, fresh skin. 


On a quick note- I have owned and tried the Clarisonic and I didn't like. I found it far too harsh and abrasive for my skin, which did make my skin worse, and i returned it after 3 months. 

makeupbyjack

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MakeupByJack©. Powered by Blogger.